Title: Self Publishing Successfully:
A 20 Step Guide
Author: Michael Williams
Size: 5.833" x 8.264"
Publisher: BIS Publications
Published date: January, 2014.
Purchase the Kindle version HERE:
About The Book
In this book Michael Williams both a publisher and a self publishing author shares his secrets which he has used over many years on how to produce a best-selling book quickly and successfully. Within these pages you will gain invaluable information on how to produce your very own book successfully step-by-step. Williams cuts through all the publishing jargon and gets straight to the point making your self-publishing journey an easy and joyful experience.
Michael Williams points out ‘that you don’t have to be the best writer to create a best-seller you just need to be empowered with a few essential tools which I've presented in this guide book.’
Who is this Book For:
This book is simply for authors who want to:
• Produce a book quickly and SUCCESSFULLY
• Write a best-selling title
• Want to reduce or even eliminate writers block
• Keep control of their copy-write and royalties
• Become a best-selling author as well as a best-writing author
• Be rewarded for their work
• Cut through the publishing red tape quickly and best-selling book
• Discover a variety of methods of publishing in affordable ways
• Get their story out to as many people as possible
• Save money and make money
• Do it RIGHT first time.
• Plus Much More.